1) What is the difference between Cloud and Grid?
- Maintains up-to-date information of resources
-Create VMs according to user requirement
2) What are the different cloud standards?
-Governance and Risk standards
3) What are the two different sub-systems in Cloud computing?
-Management sub system
-Resource sub system
4)What is Cloud compouting?
The promise of cloud computing is ubiquitous access to a broad set of applications and services, which are delivered over the network to multiple customer.
5) Why we need specialized network for Cloud services?
The public Internet is the simplest choice for delivering cloud-based services. In this model, the cloud provider simply purchases Internet connectivity and its customers access the services via their own Internet connections. However, modern high-performance applications are raising communication and bounded-time execution requirements that the public Internet cannot meet neither at the present nor even in the foreseeable future.