#Best books to boost your content:
OneHow to build social Media strategy - Have you been staring at a blank slate without any inspiration for your social media marketing? Do you struggle to find time and keep up with a consistent social media schedule? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, then you’ve come to the right place.
- This actionable book will help you get organized as you build a regular schedule of relevant, engaging content that will build your social media following.
- Maybe you're a marketer, a social media manager, or a blogger who wants to cut out the noise by reading one book that will show you how to make the most of your time. You no longer have to wonder where your time is going!
TwoSEO -2017 - No matter your background, SEO 2017 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless companies online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers with SEO. First, let me tell you a little secret about SEO marketing...
Most of the search engine optimization advice on the Internet is wrong!
If you've sifted through the torrents of search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
- Most published SEO advice is either outdated or just dead-wrong.
- Google's constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless.
Building backlinks: SEO Linkbuilding for Beginners
- How to start your linkbuilding campaigns
- The cheapest ways to create backlinks
- How to get free backlinks
- How to schedule your lnikbuilding
- How to structure your backlinks so you will rank faster than your competition
- My SEO Sucks! – Private Blog Network
- What is a Private Blog Network
- How PBN can boost your site rankings...incredibly fast and safe
- How to quickly find cheap PBN - I mean $10 cheap! (instead of the $150 ones)
- How to evaluate a PBN if it's a buy or a dud. Read more
ThreeThe art of scoail Media - From Guy Kawasaki, the bestselling author of The Art of the Start and Enchantment, The Art of Social Media is a no - nonsense guide to becoming a social media superstar. By now it's clear that whether you're promoting a business, a product or yourself, social media is near the top of what will determine your success or failure. And there are countless pundits, authors and consultants eager to advise you.
But there's no one quite like Guy Kawasaki, the legendary former chief evangelist for Apple and one of the pioneers of business blogging, tweeting, facebooking, tumbling and much, much more. Now Guy has teamed up with his Canva colleague Peg Fitzpatrick to offer The Art of Social Media - the one essential guide you need to get the most bang for your time, effort and money. With more than 100 practical tips, tricks and insights, Guy and Peg present a ground - up strategy to produce a focused, thorough and compelling presence on the most popular social - media platforms. They guide you through the steps of building your foundation, amassing your digital assets, going to market, optimizing your profile, attracting more followers and effectively integrating social media and blogging. Read more
FourThis book will teach you many SEO strategies that you can use for your marketing campaigns. To help you become familiar with SEO, this book will explain the basics of search engine rankings, and then it will discuss how website developers can improve their positions in the search results pages. Two fundamental SEO strategies are included to help you start your online marketing campaign.
The final chapter contains loads of advanced SEO strategies. These strategies are helping countless SEO practitioners in securing excellent placements in the search results pages. By using those strategies, you will be able to build quality backlinks, find hot keywords, discover fresh topic ideas and gain more website visits. Read More.
FiveThree acknowledged experts in search engine optimization share guidelines and innovative techniques that will help you plan and execute a comprehensive SEO strategy. Complete with an array of effective tactics from basic to advanced, this third edition prepares digital marketers for 2016 with updates on SEO tools and new search engine optimization methods that have reshaped the SEO landscape
Novices will receive a thorough SEO education, while experienced SEO practitioners get an extensive reference to support ongoing engagements. Comprehend SEO’s many intricacies and complexities
- Explore the underlying theory and inner workings of search engines
- Understand the role of social media, user data, and links
- Discover tools to track results and measure success
- Examine the effects of Google’s Panda and Penguin algorithms
- Consider opportunities in mobile, local, and vertical SEO
- Build a competent SEO team with defined roles
- Glimpse the future of search and the SEO industry, Read More