- You need to give actual steps in this program
- You have to write scripts and codes
2) What is MAPReduce?
-Mapreduce is a data processing model
-It is combination of 2 parts. One is Mappers and the other one is Reducers
3)What will happen in Mapping phase?
It takes the input data, and feeds each data element into the mapper
4)What is the function of Reducer?
The reducer process all outputs from mapper and arrives at a final result
5)What kind of input required for Mapreduce?
It should be structured in the form of (Key,Value) pairs
6)What is HDFS?
HDFS is a file system designed for large-scale data processing under frameworks such as MapReduce.
7) Is HDFS like UNIX?
No, but commands in HDFS works similarly to UNIX
8) What is Simple file command?
hadoop fs -ls
9) How to copy data into HDFS file system?
Copy a file into HDFS from local system
10) What is default working directory in HDFS?
$USER ==> Your login user name