The list looks so small. But these are so powerful. I hate that expression! And everyone seems to use it. Got fired from your job? It is what it is. Lost your savings? It is what it is. Put on 50 pounds? It is what it is.
Never use It is what it is
- Stop saying “it is what it is.” The expression is a mantra for losers.
- Be honest with yourself. Halfway through the tryout, you thought it wasn’t going well, so you stopped pushing yourself, didn’t you?
- “Tryouts didn’t go well because you didn’t try your hardest. You gave up mentally, so you gave up physically.”
- When you fail, figure out why ?
- It’s my fault. It’s always my fault—thats way I am in control.