These are top IT skills you need to know. Also, these are highly employable skills. These you can say as digital skills. Digital skills fetch you best salary, according to surveys by top job portals.
6 Top IT SKills
- SAS and R Programming
- Full stack development
- Data Engineering
- Data Scinece
- Mobile development - Perl, Ruby and Python
- Middleware integration software.
The Bottom Line
- The trend is now changed. You can attend off-line and On-line courses and you can practices daily two hours.
- Within 2 or 3 months you can be perfect.
- Select any one skill for your employability.
- You cannot learn all the skills. It is dofficult to tell answers in the interviews.