Internet of things is a new subject. In this area lot of development is going on. Recently, AWS (Amazon web services) developed a platform for Internet of things. I want to share with you the best skills you need to become an IoT developer.
Skills You Need to Become an IoT developerThis is big Question for IT freshers or experienced IT professional what technologies they need to learn to start a career in this line. As a general rule I have found the following are general requirements for Internet of things (See Internet of things jobs here).
- Java + multiple programming languages (objective-C, C++), and interest in technologies such as Ruby, Scala, Clojure, Groovy, etc.
- Development experience in open source projects, especially large scale projects a plus.
- Experience developing at home projects used by a medium to large size audience a plus.
- How CISCO is responding on the development of IoT: The Internet of Things (IoT) is increasing the connectedness of people and things on a scale that once was unimaginable. Connected devices outnumber the world's population by 1.5 to 1. The pace of IoT market adoption is accelerating because of: (You can refer our article on IoT)
- Growth in analytics and cloud computing
- Increasing interconnectivity of machines and personal smart devices
- The proliferation of applications connecting supply chains, partners, and customers