Recently I found, some of my friends refreshing Java language skills. I asked them about the advantages they will get. They told me the reason that many digital applications need proficiency in java skill.
Java is the top skill, and popular in customization of all the tools involved in digital applications.From the above conversation, I can say that at least core Java everyone should be proficient. In addition to that, Java once upon a time popular web development language. So why I am stressing that java is used in all modern applications. Of course, there are many other popular languages. Those are Python and Scala.
|Photo Credit: Srini|
List of Applications where you need Java skill
- Robotic process automation-Daily activities in any offices can be automated with Robotic process automation. Java is the language in this scenario to write backend scripts.
- Artificial Intelligence-Each AI application involves some sort of programming logic. Where it validates user input and sends back output. The backend logic often is written in Java.
- Full stack development-In this area, web development modernization, and maintenance jobs are more. So to work on these applications you need Java. Java is popular for the past two decades, and many applications already are written using it.
- Migration to cloud-The tools involved is CloudFormation need skills in Java. Since all the customizations need proficiency in basic Java.
- Blockchain-One of the top platforms. People are using for financial applications where transactions are prone to fraud The script to write in Blockchain needs Java skills.