|[ Amazon web services Skill set ]|
- Store Files: AWS provides highly scalable, reliable, secure, fast storage for your digital files.
- Host a Website: AWS provides many ways to host your website in order to suit the needs of large-scale enterprises,startups, and individuals.
- Run a Database: Adds or removes virtual servers to handle peaks and lulls in traffic. Requires CloudWatch.Distributes traffic among multiple virtual servers.
- Deploy an Application: AWS offers application management services that help you build, deploy, and scale applications.You can use an application management service to leverage other AWS services without having to manage each of them separately and manually.
- Create a Network: You can create virtual private clouds on AWS. These can be isolated from the Internet, or you can add a public-facing subnet that makes part of your network accessible from the Internet.You can also create a hardware virtual private network (VPN) connection between your network and AWS in order to create a hybrid solution in which part of your IT infrastructure runs in your physical data center and part of it runs in your virtual private cloud on AWS
- Manage My AWS Resources: AWS provides several services that help you monitor, manage, and configure your AWS account and resources.