Tableau introduced Self-Service tool. This Tools helps user queries while importing data from multiple sources. This project is called Project Maestro. This is an additional feature for data analysis engine.
Self Service Tool
- The visual ways of inspecting, joining and editing data. Results could then be piped into Tableau for analysis.
- Speedier data import and analysis. Tableau's new data engine works based on Hyper technology. You can see now faster to import and analyze large data sets with Tableau.
- Hundreds of thousands of records being imported per second, as well as being visualized in real time as the import process continued. This engine developed based on feedback from user community.
Support Artificial Intelligence
- It supports for natural language queries.
- Tableau is aiming for true natural speech, not merely being able to type in questions that require using exact field names and functions.
- The example is you can ask questions like Tell me the cheapest houses in near by California.
- Tableau would suggest visualizations and other analysis based on your data set. Pre-built recommended dashboards from cloud services, including combining data from multiple services.