Blockchain applications are growing in the financial world. Security is the main moto behind blockchain applications. You cannot tamper a record once created.
What is a platformA platform is a place where you can develop applications.
Top Blockchain PlatformsThe development need to create a project and deploy into production. So that the real use can feel by users at their end.
Let us come to three popular platforms that are highly used in Blockchain applications:
- IBM BlueMix
- Microsoft Azure
- The Hyperledger project is led by Executive Director Brian Behlendorf, who has decades of experience dating back to the original Linux Foundation and Apache Foundation, as well as being a CTO of the World Economic Forum. So it's not surprising that Hyperledger has been well received. You can learn hyper Ledger here.
- Many of the top business and industry leaders have joined the project, including Accenture, Cisco, Fujitsu Limited, IBM, Intel, J.P. Morgan, and Wells Fargo. It has also attracted many of the top blockchain organizations.
- IBM is now offering blockchain technology that integrates with its traditional offerings, such as IBM Bluemix. Bluemix is an open-standards, cloud-based PaaS for building and managing applications.
- IBM has integrated a blockchain stack from Hyperledger, which is part of the Lynx foundation and is establishing best practices in blockchain technology.
- In 2015, Microsoft decided to expand its Azure ecosystem using the Ethereum and Hyperledger blockchain systems. The first offering of Azure Blockchain as a Service is powered by Ethereum. List of books on Blockchain and anyone will do good.
- Ethereum is a Turing-complete blockchain framework for build applications. Microsoft aims to build more offerings based on the blockchain technology and Hyperledger. It's also growing the Azure marketplace, while transitioning to a portal for customers on Azure.