Tip: What could you investigate with data
Let us use some case study on world bank data, what are the questions come into mind:
- How much (in USD) is spent on healthcare in total in each country?
- How much (in USD) is spent per capita in each country?
- In which country is the most spent per person?
- In which country is the least spent?
- What is the average for each continent?
- For the world?
- What is the relationship between public and private health expenditure in each country?
- Where do citizens spend more (private expenditure)?
- Where does the state spend more (public expenditure)?
- Is there a relationship between expenditure on healthcare and average life expectancy?
- Does it make any difference if the expenditure is public or private?