I want to share you what are the Tableau Products most popular. This quick review helps you get instant knowledge.
Tableau Desktop is based on breakthrough technology from Stanford University that lets you drag & drop to analyze data. You can connect to data in a few clicks, then visualize and create interactive dashboards with a few more.
Tableau is an easy to use Tool for Data presentation
- We’ve done years of research to build a system that supports people’s natural ability to think visually. Shift fluidly between views, following your natural train of thought. You’re not stuck in wizards or bogged down writing scripts. You just create beautiful, rich data visualizations.
- It's so easy to use that any Excel user can learn it. Get more results for less effort. And it’s 10 –100x faster than existing solutions.
Also read: What is Tableau software
1# Tableau server
- Tableau Server is a business intelligence application that provides browser-based analytics anyone can use. It’s a rapid-fire alternative to the slow pace of traditional business intelligence software.What makes Tableau different? It's designed for everyone.
- There's no scripting required, so anyone can become an analytics expert. You can grow your deployment, as you need it. Train online for free. Find answers in minutes, not months.
2# Tableau online
- Tableau Online is a hosted version of Tableau Server. It makes rapid-fire business analytics easier than ever. Share dashboards with your whole company and with customers and partners—in minutes.
- Provide live, interactive views of data that let people answer their own questions, right in a web browser or on a tablet. And do it in a secure, hosted environment.
- Tableau Online can scale up as much as you need and you can use it wherever you need it. You don't need to purchase, set up or manage any infrastructure.
3# Tableau public
- Tableau Public is for anyone who wants to tell stories with interactive data on the web. It's delivered as a service that allows you to be up and running overnight.
- With Tableau Public you can create amazing interactive visuals and publish them quickly, without the help of programmers or IT. The Premium version of Tableau Public is for organizations that want to enhance their websites with interactive data visualizations.
- There are higher limits on the size of data you can work with. And among other premium features, you can keep your underlying data hidden. Why tell stories with data? Because interactive content drives more page views and longer dwell time.
- Industry experts have cited figures showing that the average reading time of a web page with an interactive visual is 4, 5 or 6 times that of a static web page.